Monday, January 24, 2011

Exploration

     OK. This is my first official blog. I must admit blogging is harder than it seems, but I'm sure i will get the hang of it soon and my page will become beautiful in no time at all. If you have any tips let me know. So we are planning a wedding and at times it can be very overwhelming, however it is a lot of fun. Brad is very encouraging and i am overwhelmed by how blessed I am to marry him. He treats me like his queen. One of the neat things about finding the man who was created to be my husband is that he encourages me to bloom every day. He pushes me to be an adventurous soul. I always thought marriage would be about submission and shackles, but for me it has been about exploration and empowerment. He is an amazing man.

  So exploration....I have never been one for hobbies, honestly i have never had time, but now i find myself with some time on my hands and a desire to start something new, because planning a wedding isn't enough lol. Does anyone else ever feel that way? Some mornings i just wake up feeling like i need a new project..........ok so my new project is........learning to cook. DON'T LAUGH!!! If you know me at all you know that I love to cook, but I burn food more than I actually cook it. Turns out I am marrying a man whose mother is a killer cook. BUMMER! So I really want to learn to cook. Not just southern cooking, I mean really learn to throw down in the kitchen. At the moment I am looking for a fun cooking class in Knoxville, TN. If anyone knows of one please let me in on it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear sweet Whitney, Enjoyed your blog and the pictures. Looks and sounds like you have found a really good man. Love you very much and wish you a lifetime of happiness in this marriage.
    "Miss" Jennalynn

    ReplyDelete